| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kolda in November is hot at 26.25 °C (79.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kolda November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kolda, Senegal
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kolda:
- Podor, Senegal - 419.2 kms (260.5 miles) N
- Matam, Senegal - 357.6 kms (222.2 miles) NNE
- Kayes, Mali - 419.3 kms (260.6 miles) ENE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) NE
- Kenieba, Mali - 405.1 kms (251.7 miles) E
- Kedougou, Senegal - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) E
- Labe, Guinea - 338.4 kms (210.3 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) S
- Mamou, Guinea - 420.6 kms (261.4 miles) SE
- Kindia, Guinea - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) SE
- Conakry, Guinea - 396.9 kms (246.6 miles) SSE