| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kolda in May is very, very hot at 31.7 °C (89.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.7 °C (103.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 12.6mm (0.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Kolda May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kolda, Senegal
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kolda:
- Podor, Senegal - 419.2 kms (260.5 miles) N
- Matam, Senegal - 357.6 kms (222.2 miles) NNE
- Kayes, Mali - 419.3 kms (260.6 miles) ENE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) NE
- Kenieba, Mali - 405.1 kms (251.7 miles) E
- Kedougou, Senegal - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) E
- Labe, Guinea - 338.4 kms (210.3 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) S
- Mamou, Guinea - 420.6 kms (261.4 miles) SE
- Kindia, Guinea - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) SE
- Conakry, Guinea - 396.9 kms (246.6 miles) SSE